Fortinet NSE5 dumps is there to enhance your success possibility in NSE5 exam. Pass4itsure prepare yourself with 100% pass Fortinet Network Security https://www.pass4itsure.com/nse5.html dumps Written exam questions and answers Youtube study guide.
Exam Code: NSE5
Exam Name: Fortinet Network Security Expert 5 Written Exam (500)
Updated: Aug 03, 2017
[July-2017 NSE5 Dumps Download From Google Drive]: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BwxjZr-ZDwwWeXdmUFlvak1HYzg
[July-2017 Cisco 400-201 Dumps Download From Google Drive]: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BwxjZr-ZDwwWV2ZxQlJ2OGxkaXc
You will get the best quality software that provides constant download feature right after your purchase. Have trials before purchasing actual Fortinet NSE5 dumps.
Pass4itsure Latest and Most Accurate Fortinet NSE5 Dumps Exam Q&As:
1. Which two virtual objects are components of a Volume Manager volume? (Choose two.)
A. VM disk
D. physical disk
NSE5 exam Answer: BC
2. Which three plex types are valid in Volume Manager? (Choose three.)
3. When using Volume Manager, what is considered the correct definition for RAID-5?
A. Combines mirroring with striping or concatenation where the mirroring occurs below the striping or
concatenation in order to mirror each column of the stripe or each chunk of the concatenation
B. Refers to mirroring where data from one disk is duplicated on another disk to provide redundancy and
enable fast recovery.
C. Refers to simple concatenation or striping where disk space is combined sequentially from two or more
disks or striped across two or more disks. RAID-0 does NOT provide data redundancy.
D. Refers to a striped layout that includes the calculation of parity information and the striping of that
parity information across the disks.
NSE5 dumps Answer: D
4. Which three are characteristics of a disk group? (Choose three.)
A. collection of Volume Manager disks
B. eases the use of resources in a high availability environment
C. allows Volume Manager objects to span multiple disk groups
D. represents a management and configuration boundary
5. Which area of a disk is used by Volume Manager to store information such as disk
headers, configuration copies, and kernel logs?
A. the public region
B. the private region
C. the virtual region
D. the CDS region
NSE5 vce Answer: B
6. In this volume layout the mirroring occurs below the striping or concatenation in order to mirror each
column of the stripe or each chunk of the concatenation. This type of layout is called a layered volume.
What is the correct RAID level for a volume layout that combines mirroring with striping or concatenation?
7. What is the virtual object that Volume Manager uses to represent the structured or ordered collection of
D. disk group
NSE5 pdf Answer: B
8. The Volume View window in VEA displays the characteristics of the volumes on the disks.
After selecting a volume or disk group in VEA, how is the Volume View window displayed?
A. Tools Volume View
B. Tools Volume ?View
C. Actions Volume ?View
D. Actions Volume View
9. Which option is used with the vxassist command to change the layout of a layered volume to a
NSE5 exam Answer: C
10. In order to resize an existing volume and its file system in Volume Manager while it remains online,
the file system must be .
A. in the bootdg disk group
B. checked before the process
C. shared across disk groups
D. mounted during the process
11. What are three advantages of a properly configured traditional mirrored volume layout? (Choose
A. improved reliability and availability
B. decreases the need for Volume Manager disks
C. improved read performance
D. fast recovery through logging
NSE5 dumps Answer: ACD
12. Which command both grows the payvol volume by an additional 30 MB and resizes the file system at
the same time?
A. vxassist -g hrdg growby payvol 30m
B. vxresize -g hrdg payvol 30m
C. vxresize -g hrdg payvol +30m
D. vxassist -g hrdg growto payvol 30m
13. You are running Volume Manager 4.0. You have a disk group named datadg that has a disk group
version of 50.
What occurs when you run the vxdg upgrade datadg command with no other options?
A. The disk group is upgraded by one disk group version level, in this case, to version 60.
B. You receive an error stating that the disk group version must be specified.
C. The disk group is upgraded to the highest disk group version supported by the Volume Manager
D. The disk group is NOT upgraded. The version remains at 50.
NSE5 pdf Answer: C
14. Which Volume Manager script can be run before an upgrade of Volume Manager to check for
A. vx_upgrade -check
B. vxvm_upgrade -check
C. upgrade_start -check
D. upgrade_finish -check
15. Which two commands can be used to remove a mirror from a volume? (Choose two.)
A. vxassist remove mirror
C. vxremove mirror
NSE5 vce Answer: AD
16. Which command displays the contents of the volboot file?
A. volboot -list
B. vxcat volboot
C. vxdctl list
D. vxconfig volboot
17. You are analyzing the output of the vxdisk alldgs list command. There are no entries in the DISK and
GROUP columns; however, you see “online” in the output of the STATUS column.
Which three explain the “online” status of the disk in this scenario? (Choose three.)
A. The disk is in the free disk pool.
B. The disk has been initialized or encapsulated.
C. The disk is NOT currently assigned to a disk group.
D. The disk is currently deported on another system.
NSE5 exam Answer: ABC
18. Which statement is true about adding a mirror to an existing striped volume?
A. A concatenated plex is added to the volume by default.
B. You can use any disks in the disk group to contain the new plex.
C. Synchronization of the new plex is required.
D. You should add the new plex to a different disk group for redundancy.
19. You are analyzing the output of the vxdisk list command. There are no entries in the DISK and
GROUP columns; however, you see “online invalid” in the output of the STATUS column.
The “online invalid” status in this scenario indicates that the disk .
A. is failing and needs to be replaced for future use in Volume Manager
B. is NOT compatible with the current release of Volume Manager
C. has neither been initialized nor encapsulated by Volume Manager (The disk is NOT under Volume
D. is available for use and has encapsulated data deported on another system
NSE5 dumps Answer: C
20. Which command is used to move the contents of the volumes from one disk to another?
C. vxdg move
D. vxdg evac
With the Pass4itsure NSE5 exam training, you will not have to attempt the exam for several times. Generally, the IT candidates used NSE5 dumps all most pass the test just only one time. The high hit rate of Network Security https://www.pass4itsure.com/nse5.html dumps study material save your time and money.